CC-W05 Visibility detector measures atmospheric visibility by determining the amount of light scattered
by different particles (smoke, dust, haze, fog, rain or snow) in the air that pass through the optical sample volume.
- Especially built for Traffic Applications.
- 10m to 10km measurement range.
- Ideal for road long distance visibility data collection.
- Accurate and traceable measurement.
- High mechanical strength.
- Low maintenance requirement.
- Simple Installation and Maintenance.
- Compact forward design.
- Not affected by local lights.
- Easily installed by one person.
- Hood heating for use in extreme environments.
The forward scatter measurement principle and unique design ensure the output is both accurate and reliable in all
Weather conditions and will not be influenced by local lights sources, even those that flash
With a measurement range of 10m to 10km the sensor is suitable for use in road and aviation constructed from
Robust aluminum and finished with a high quality powder coat the sensor will provide years of reliable service Heating
of the optical windows and sensor hoods is provided as standard allowing use in the harshest of conditions
Both optical windows are monitored for contamination and the visibility output is automatically compensated to
Reduce maintenance requirement.