WSH-200c Ultrasonic 2D Anemometer is designed to simultaneously measure the 2-dimensional horizontal components of the wind speed and direction based on principle of TOF (time of flight) of ultrasonic sound wave. Low power chip make its power consumption low to 0.2W. By using ABS shell allows a lighter weight is lighter and more stable structure.
- Extremely low power consumption (0.2W), suitable for solar-powered
- No moving or wearing parts
- Low power design supports battery-operated data loggers.
- Using engineering plastic or aluminium alloy shell make it lighter.
- Adopts the reflecting type of ultrasonic probe, robust structure.